Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 27, 2012

Getting your Jewelry or Art into Bona Fide Shows :)

I have just been accepted to the Salida Colorado at the Riverside Park located on the banks of the Arkansas River a gorgeous background to exhibit my jewelry.

Exhibitor booths will be placed all through the park. So the setting will be awesome, this is the second week of August. So it will be hot!!  Very excited to be there, I have applied to 3 shows, and this is the first one that has accepted my application.  


It was real...It was happening as I logged into my account at ZAPP, the system allows you to apply to multiple shows, and it keeps all your information and pictures stored for a nominal fee.  It was hard to choose only 6 pictures that will summarize your work...I got sooooo many different lines!!!  Zapp serves as a go between juried shows and artists.  I highly recommend them! If this is your goal, you need all the help you can!!  

They usually ask for a booth shot, if you do not have one set up your merchandise as if you did take a pic and that will do.  I paid for a corner booth for more visibility and traffic it was about $400 for a 10x10 tent (I supply it) they also supply electric.   It should be a very exciting time.  This will be a task for 2, so my husband will be coming with me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 " ". 11 12 13